The initial stage – the song list
Tonight, I am dedicating some time for this very important part of the wedding – music. I’m a sucker for this. I need the music to be right for this big day. Here’s my current list for the dinner:
- Turning Page – Sleeping at Last
- Kiss Me – Olivia Ong
- From this moment on – Shania Twain
- A thousand years – Christina Perri
- Always on your side – Sheryl Crow ft Sting
- You and Me – Lifehouse
- I Do – 98 degrees
- This I Promise – N’Sync
Realised I end up so much with songs I listen when I was in Pri/Sec school era. Really want Turning Page to be my march-in song, but this got to be timed just right.
- Intro: Host will do a lead-in with some beautiful words
- March-in: at the words “Your word is my turning page, only the sweetest words remain..”
- Sounds silly, but I hope I can work around it and have it the way I always imagined.
One more thing, I am really glad we got in touch with this very talented friend Faridzuan. Heard him singing at Ron’s promotion ceremony recently, and I am just madly captivated by his voice. The per.fect. voice for the wedding.
Am also toying with the idea of including Korean songs….. :p Can only think of one off my head: White Love Story – As One